Environmental Protection Services Limited engages in all aspect of geotechnical studies and exploration for the construction of a number of engineering structures such as highways, bridges, dams, surface impoundment etc.
We evaluate the importance of all types of geodynamic phenomenon that may impair such engineering projects.
Our crop of engineers is trained to determine hazards that may result in any kind of project and to proffer solutions. Such protective measures are then incorporated into the engineering designs.
The range of services EPSL renders are:
- Soil Testing – core measurements (analysis)
Soil index testing – performance testing
- Slope Stability/Retaining Structures
- Soil and Site improvement
- Roads and Foundations Analysis
- Canals, Dams, and Reservoirs Analysis.